📜 Things to know
- Boarding pass, is a link to your portal for your upcoming stay. It will have address of our home, check-in, check-out details, phone numbers to contact, home guide, early checkin, late checkout request links among many other. Please save the link. If you are a iOS user you can even save the boarding pass in your Digital Wallet. You will receive your Boarding Pass after a few hours of booking.
- Keys to get in to our home. Please use the boarding pass link to open/close doors and/or use numbers provided on it to get into the home using number lock as well. We are 24x7 self-checkin, you don’t need anyone to speak to or pickup keys from.
- We are smart home. Please refer to Alexa usage examples in home guide. Most of the commands like Alexa, turn on tv, etc typically works very well.
- Water shut off. We have a technology that detects leaks and shuts the water down in our homes to avoid flooding and/or accidents. If you leave a faucet running for too long by forgetting, its likely shuts the water down. Don’t panic, just call us, we will review and fix it for you.
- Noise Monitoring. We respect our neighbors. Any excessive noise during quite hours at night, will get you a phone call, after two calls local police. Please know that if police gets called, its typically your noise level well above the average. If you are looking to do a big party here, please reconsider, we may be not a great fit for you.
- Recording Devices, We have external ring security cameras which are professionally monitored. We DO NOT have video recording in the home. We have our homes equipped with Alexa Smart Home devices to help you interact with our smart home. Enjoy your stay.
🗝 Important Notes
- Pool keys, home keys, remotes, and other furniture: Please leave them as you found them. Smoking or leaving things messy incurs a fee, as it takes time, costs money, and creates inconvenience for the next guest. Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank you.
- Damages: Accidents happen, and we understand that. Please notify us and send pictures, and we will work with you to resolve the issue as smoothly as possible. If you do not let us know, it becomes a problem for the next guest and creates mistrust. Doing the right thing and informing us promptly is greatly appreciated. Please send some pictures.
- Feedback: Please let us know how we can improve. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us become better hosts. We strive to improve every day, and no feedback is unwelcome. Thank you.